Institute for Industrial Research & Toxicology (IIRT) is an independent, self sustaining, not-for-profit multidisciplinary contract research institute conducting research and development in the areas of special significance to industry, government agencies and other organizations. IIRT is committed to develop, innovate, analyse and apply technology for products and processes.
IIRT has been established in the year 2007 founded by N. N. Mishra and started functioning in 2008. IIRT “Institute for Industrial Research and Toxicology, are engaged in providing Laboratory Testing Services & Toxicity Testing Services to the clients. We also undertake Pharmacological & Toxicological Studies at our advanced facility. Our Institute is a self-sustaining, independent and a multidisciplinary research institute known in the industry for providing highly reliable and cost-effective toxicity testing services. Owing to the quality of our work, we managed to become a government approved CRO having proficiency in the field of material testing, chemical testing, pesticide testing, toxicity testing services, microbiology testing and toxicological study.
We provide custom toxicity testing services. Our workplace has considerable experience in toxicity testing services. Toxicity testing services may be a extremely specialised laboratory, completely dedicated to drug testing . Our Laboratory offers a full vary of industrial toxicity testing services. We tend to additionally give a range of aquatic toxicity testing services.
IIRT (Institute For Industrial Research & Toxicology) is committed towards developing, analyzing, innovating, toxicity testing services and applying modern techniques & technologies in our work, we have been able to become a trusted choice of clients. Our institute has a highly advanced laboratory wherein we carry out all kinds of pharmacological testing, toxicity testing services and toxicological research & studies of chemicals & pesticides. We operate from Delhi NCR as well as from other parts of the nation. We are also accredited among the clients for bringing about all the innovations to the market and help establish production sectors for the customers. Our competency lies in the field of irradiation of surgical & medical products, life science, analytical science, materials science and also quality assurance.
IIRT uncompromising commitment to excellence in research is underscored by its own Quality Assurance Division which ensures that the Institute itself adheres to the highest standards of scientific investigation and servic
Our Toxicity Study Testing laboratories centres worldwide are renowned worldwide. Few of the renowned countries are:
South Africa. We at IIRT take pride to share that we have the respected and renowned clientele who trust us and make us the renowned centre as toxicity testing in South Africa.
Kenya. IIRT is also renowned for its toxicity testing in Kenya.
India. Our flagship centre of toxicity testing is in India and is renowned widely for the authentic reports.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Ownership Type||Registerd Trust|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 – 15 Crore (160, 000 US D approx)|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Primary Competitive Advantage Experienced R & D Department
Ministry of Environment & Forest, Government of India
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Food Drug Administration, Government of UP.
NABL, Government of India
ISO-9001-2007, ISO-18008-2007, ISO-14001-2004, ISO-17025-2005
1/2015 (for Drug/cosmetics and Raw materials)
We are backed by a trained and highly qualified team of professionals who have vast expertise in the field of research and analysis. In our team, we also have scientists with whose aid we have been able to offer various types of testing services. Our team works in close coordination with each other to meet the organisational goals within the anticipated time frame. Trainings and seminars are also organised at regular intervals to keep our team members updated with the recent market developments.
In our team, we have the following eminent professionals among others:
- NN Mishra, Chairman/Director
- Mrs. Santosh Mishra, Director
- Dr. R. B. Raizada, Senior Consultant
- Mr. Abhishek Mishra, Director (QA)
- Veterinarian: Dr. Naresh Chandra
Departmental Technical Scientists:
- Dr. V.K.Duwedi
- Dr. K. Jagathees
- Dr. Amit Pal
- Dr. Pawan Kumar
- Dr. Shalini Mishra
- Ms. Rinky Goel
- Ms. Anjali
- Ms. Nazma Khan
- Ms. Meha
- Dr. Akansha
- Ms. Najma Khan
- Mr. Anjali Sharma
- Mr. Devraj
- Ms. Sadhana Singh
- Mr. Pushpendra Kumar, Sanju, Balraj and Ajay Kumar
Group of Company Sanbio Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We are well-equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities, which include sophisticated machines for producing manures. Agricultural experts and plant physiologists of our firm have knowledge about the exact composition of various chemicals, and help us produce quality pesticides and manures. Services are rendered incorporating all the safety measurements to prevent mishaps.
Masks are provided to the professionals to protect them from various harmful acids and gases at work environment. Farmers’ meetings, demonstrations and group discussions are also organised. We also provide update on the technological advancements in the field and educate them to utilise products effectively. Sanbio-Tech, our group company is an ISO 9001:2000 and 14000 certified firm, which was established in the year 1999 by Mr. N.N Mishra. He is an eminent consultant of agrochemicals having years of experience in the agricultural field.
Some of the other details are as follows:
- Sanbio-Tech’s core business is carrying out agricultural and biotech research
- They engage in manufacturing products to help and contribute largely to the farmer community and increase productivity by maintaining the fertility of the soil
- Sanbio-Tech has a state of the art R&D facility
- Their team comprises several scientists
- Mr. N.N Mishra himself guides the researchers with his immense experience.
- More than 50+ man with years of experience in research are helping Sanbio-Tech to be the industry leader
- Sanbio-Tech has deployed several testing equipments from the industry leaders
- They test the consistency of the quality of the product and analyse as well as implement the newer innovation
- Equipments are calibrated periodically and are maintained by eminent scientists as well as lab technicians
- Sanbio-Tech offers petiole testing services for soil & plant
- Recommendations of manures, fertilisers based on soil & plant test data are also provided
- Farmers are provided help in testing and analysing soils, plants & water samples
- Test report is given along with recommendations of fertilisers and manures
- Remedies are also given for reclamation of problematic soils, pests and diseases
- Innovations of Sanbio-Tech are field tested by various agencies, government bodies, research institutions and universities
- Sanbio-Tech family is growing in India as well as in several neighbouring countries
Group of Company Agri Business & Consultants
Agri Business & Consultants, is professionally manage another of our group company was established in the year 1983 by Sri. N. N. Mishra. ABC (Agri Business & Consultant) is engage in procuring the Registration under the Insecticides Act-1968 ( Minsitry of Agriculture, Department of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage) CIBRC as well as registration in overseas country’s.
He has contributed a lot in building Agri Business as an organisation of repute and the most preferred brand across the globe. The state-of-the-art R&D facility of this firm helps analyse chemical equivalence and toxicity study. Lab bio-efficacy is also analysed with the aid of a team of scientists who strive towards improvising and innovating newer products. Several testing equipment’s have been procured from our industry leaders to test the consistency and quality of products. Our group company also has tie-ups with reputed Universities and Research Institutions, which helps us make successful field trial and testing of the new molecules.
Sectors We Serve
- Toxicological Studies
- Drugs & pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetic & personal care products
- Analysis, Impurity profile & Quality evaluation
- Food & Farm products
- Microbiological Studies
- Cosmetic & personal care products
- Toxicological / Biosafety
- Pesticide, Agrochemical & Industrial chemicals
- Stability studies, Shelf life studies Chemicals
- Contraceptives: Oral & Implants etc
- Method Development
- Genetically modified products
- Residue analysis for pesticides, heavy metals & antibiotics etc.
- Herbal & Ayurvedic formulations
- Residue analysis for mycotoxin, Aflatoxin, Ochratoxins, Fusarium etc.